Flower Tea

Flower Tea
my friend made tea that you boiled water then dropped this wierd ball into then the ball opened into a flower?

does anybody know what this tea is called? it was very good

That would be flowering tea. Tea is held together with thread, and opens in the hot water. I’ve never had it, but I’ve seen it in stores. It’s pretty expensive, though I’ve read that you can continue to add hot water, so it lasts a while. You might find it in a store that has gourmet or ethnic foods. I also found a website that carries them: http://www.worldpantry.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/CategoryDisplay?cgmenbr=175633&cgrfnbr=191380

Artisian Flower Tea

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *